At S & C, we strive to provide the highest piano instruction to adults
who either want to learn how to play or improve their skills with highly qualified and
experienced piano instructors.
As providing an excellent piano education to adult amateur pianists is our mission and
passion, we are looking to work with piano teachers who have a great understanding of
adult piano enthusiasts and a vivid interest in passing their remarkable knowledge on to
those who play for the pleasure.
We would be delighted to hear from you if you believe that you possess the right set of skills
to fulfil this piano teaching position.
- Excellent English, both verbal and written
- Being highly qualified from a renowned music university
- Having at least 10 years of teaching experience
- Having a flexible approach and being able to adapt to various individuals
- Having a broad experience in teaching adults
- Being able to teach all genres including classical, jazz and pop music
- Being familiar with the ABRSM or Trinity College grade examinations
- Being able to teach all levels from absolute beginners to advanced (grade 8 +)
- Being available for 20 to 30 hours a week
If you are interested in joining our wonderful team of music instructors at our beautiful
academy in Business Bay, please email your CV, photograph of yourself and reference letter.
Please note that you will only be invited to attend an interview if you get selected upon
revision of your application.